Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pic-a-nic Baskets


Our hot-as-blue-blazes Georgia weather can limit our days for a picnic, but these are worth the investment and make you want to go on a picnic! I guarantee that if you buy one, you will be looking for soft grass and a shade tree to dine under. Sure, paper products and Dixie cups make clean up so much easier, but adding this to your picnic or concert at Chastain Park, makes it so much more charming and fun! And to me, makes the food more enjoyable. I am always looking for an excuse to take mine wherever I go. You can find them most anywhere and can spend as little or as much as you want to invest. Most of these charming wicker baskets contain wine glasses, a bottle opener, plates, cloth napkins, a table cloth and utensil service for four. Also, you will want to remember to pack wet wipes for temporary dishwashing until you get home. I just can taste the Stilton, Brie, and Pinot now...

2 comments:

  1. My first trip to Chastain Park was a few weeks ago to see Pink Martini. Since it was our first time, we didn't bring a basket of food, but definitely will next time. Where did you get your picnic hamper? I live in Georgia, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually got mine at an antique auction, but have seen them at stores such as Home Goods, T.J. Maxx, Cost Plus World Market and Tuesday Morning.

    ReplyDelete