Thursday, September 18, 2008

Baby Gifts


I highly recommend these as baby gifts. I found these on ebay. The lady who creates them is actually from Macon, Georgia. There are a handful of sellers on ebay who sell these and most are basically the same. The prices vary and the seller I chose was one of the less expensive ones. I picked the local girl and she was so kind to accommodate me. Once I won the auction for my set of four monogrammed burp cloths, she emailed me and we discussed what I wanted. She has a website http://www.thegiftingroom.com/ or you can order off ebay. I really liked the personal attention I got. The burp cloths turned out great. I just gave her a description of the colors and fonts I wanted. She emailed me photos of the ribbons I described. I got my nephew Nathaniel a set of four, one with his initials, his full name, his first name and of course, his nickname, Natty Bumpo! They make great gifts as it is always something they can use and they can use it for a very long time- because even when the spitting up ceases they still make all kinds of messes.

No comments:

Post a Comment