Monday, September 29, 2008

Hulu-Online Television!

Ok, I am probably way behind the times on this one and it is nothing new, however, I recently discovered Hulu and love it! http://www.hulu.com/

It is THE place to watch those latest clips of Tina Fey portraying Governor Palin, which you all know are funny, very funny, Democrat or Republican, you have to laugh...out loud. So if you have not seen them, go here and watch them and be ready to laugh...out loud.


But even better you can watch Television and Movies on this site. The Movie list doesn't really excite me, except you can watch Sense and Sensibility or a whole bunch more in their entirety and even more offer clips and scenes.

The Television portion lets you watch every episode ever of Alfred Hitchcock Presents! Did you know Aunt Bea was in the pilot episode? And they have all those 80's shows like Facts of Life, Silver Spoons and Benson. I have not become THAT bored yet in life, but they are there if I need them, and that is just comforting to know. Check it out and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment