Saturday, July 11, 2009

Magazine


You are gonna love this magazine and their website is pretty helpful too. Clean Eating is all about eating food in its most natural state possible. This means avoiding over processed, refined foods, like sugar and flour, staying away from saturated and trans fats, and fried foods. It is not a diet, but a lifestyle. The site has recipes, menus and shopping lists! I love shopping lists. They just help give me ideas of new things to add to my diet and keep me from walking aimlessly up and down the aisles. With clean eating you will find you really no longer spend much time in the aisles in the middle of the store, but hit the ends, for produce, lean meats, seafood and dairy. According to the site, Clean Eating Magazine is like "having your own dietitian, cookbook and instruction manual rolled into one beautiful magazine". I recently subscribed to Vegetarian Times, not that any of you were considering that one, but just in case you were, don't bother, I was disappointed. Check this one out instead. www.cleaneatingmag.com
Thanks for the recommendation Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment