Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Eau de Toilette


I love most all things L'Occitane. On my recent trip home from Africa, I stopped in the duty free shop in Johannesburg and was mesmerized by all the cosmetics and sweet fragrances and stayed in there for hours. I hope the security guy didn't notice my kneeling down in the middle of the aisle, hoisting up my Lycra capris and using the Display lotions to moisturize my poor, dirty, dry legs. I found another fragrance for my arms, and then Dior for my face, of course. Then I used this L'Occitane Honey and Lemon Eau de Toilette on my pillow. Yes, it smelled like burning trash and so I covered all that up with Honey and Lemon and it then smelled like a sweet honeycomb and it smelled soooooo good. I snuggled with it close all 16 hours home and fell in love with this sweet, warm smell of Honey and Lemon. Retail $46. P.S. My birthday was August 1st.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the cute review. We enjoyed it so much we tweeted about it at http://twitter.com/LOCCITANE

    ReplyDelete