Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bedding


Carla and crew gave me this blanket for Christmas last year. I wish I could carry it everywhere I go. Actually, I did there for a while and if going on a road trip it will most likely accompany me. Last winter it made the nightly trek from my bed to the sofa, back to my bed at night. I have since looked for these in other places, only to find that this one is the best. I even tested out ones they sell at the spa at the Ritz Carlton, and I still say these are better. They stretch and could not be any softer and are just the right amount of weight and have that silky trim and are just heavenly. I noticed the blue one is half off right now?! You can get a decent replica at any TJ Maxx or Marshalls for $14.99. I did finally break down and buy a cheaper version for the sofa so as not to wear mine out. I have the white one, and want to keep it that way. In recreating the Westin Heavenly bed, it says to "sandwich" your blanket in between two sheets and then add the down comforter on top. It does help keep the blanket in place better and will perserve it a little longer I hope. They can be found in the Shabby Chic section at Target. They currently retail for $49.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment