Saturday, December 4, 2010

Body Wash



Back in July when I went to Fernandina with Angelique, the beach house had an outdoor shower. Don't all beach houses? With a Teak floor and walls and a small thin curtain protecting my bare flesh from whomever may be watching, I loved the outdoor shower. Hot sand encrusted skin, sea salt hair, all washed away by fresh H20 spilling from the tiny shower head. Someone had left this behind. It was hot from the sun. It smelled amazing and left me feeling clean and soft and smelling like butter cream with hints of cocoa and coconut. For a while I had trouble finding it at local Walgreen's, CVS, Target and the like, but have since noticed it on the shelves. It also comes in hand and body creams.Retail $7.99 Grab your loofah and enjoy. Inside or out.

No comments:

Post a Comment