Monday, December 20, 2010

Key Fobs

Betty gave me one of these for Christmas and I love it already! I didn't realize how many times a day I refuse to make a second trip from the car and go into the house, keys in hand, arms full, dropping stuff. This key fob allows you to slip your keys over your wrist for such occasions and set your hands free for Target bags. In a way, it reminds me of those cheap ones from the 80's. The key to the 4th Floor Capitol women's bathroom has a purple one of those on it. But these are much nicer and you can get your name on it! And who, this side of the Mason-Dixon, doesn't love a monogram on polka dots? I am also quite anal retentive/obsession compulsive about key rings. I think a key ring can speak volumes about your personality. But I must admit that my deliberately streamlined key chain, often gets lost in the bottom of my bag. Now this helps me find them. I recommend them and if you want one, Betty can hook you up. Just let me know. Oh, and if you are like my sister, I recommend skipping the monogram and just adding your phone number in case your keys are ever lost. And if you just want one of these, I think there may be a stash someone on the 4th Floor of the State Capitol.

No comments:

Post a Comment