Thursday, March 12, 2009

Joe's Jeans


These Joe's Jeans are my favorite. I do not condone their scandalous ads, so do not look at them. I stumbled upon these having tried on every kind of jeans known to man. This brand carries a cut called Provocateur which is perfect for "petites". They have a little stretch to them making them very comfortable. Typically, jeans are not comfortable to me. Thai Fisherman pants are comfortable, jeans are not. These are perfect to dress up or down and wash well- remember to wash inside out! They are a bit pricey, but I would rather have one great pair of jeans than two that I wasted money on because they shrink, don't fit well or quickly go out of style. I could have posted this Favorite Thing much earlier, but I have been working hard on my obliques to be able to post this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment