Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Favorite Oatmeal- SALE

Amazon.com Special Offer
Save up to 30%. Save an additional 15% instantly when you purchase select McCann's products sold by Amazon.com. Enter code OATMEA98 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine this instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing the total savings to 30%. Offer valid through March 31, 2009. Shop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment