Thursday, March 19, 2009

Din Bin Salad



This is a very refreshing salad, so easy to make, and so good for you. I can hardly wait for tomato season. Put some of all of this in a bowl and eat it! I would measure out the olive oil though if I were you. 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil has about 24 grams of fat! So go easy on it. Celery is known for its benefits to the brain and Apple Cider Vinegar aids in digestion, contains potassium and calcium, can clear up your skin, great for joint pain and stiffness and more! I added the spinach on my own, I always seem to have some on hand and find it just too good for you not to use every chance I get, so I simply add a small handful for good measure.
Hearts of Romaine
Spinach (if desired)
Feta
Tomatoes
Cucumber- diced
Celery- sliced
Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Kosher Salt (if desired)

No comments:

Post a Comment