Monday, February 23, 2009

Another Hair Product


Laura and I just got off the phone. She is in the grocery store and sorting coupons and was asking me what all I had tried, liked and could recommend. The subject of hair products came up with a $1.00 off coupon and I remembered that I am almost out of my Aveda Leave-On Conditioner. This is good stuff. However, as my hair guy told me, "a little goes a long way". I don't know for certain, but I think I have had this bottle since 2002. I obviously don't use it every day. I know that using a 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner is a huge faux pas, but I value time more than amazing hair so I use it sometimes. But it does require me at times to need a little extra conditioning. I am so so so so so tender headed and tangles hurt! When I was little my dad would make me lie down on the floor and spread out my hair on a towel and he would comb it out while watching TV. This memory is funny, because Dad typically did not take on any "mothering" type roles, like getting us dressed or cooking or anything like that. Dad and The Cosby Show and the blue Avon brush with black bristles are not around so that is where this stuff comes in. Just towel dry, add a small dab and combing is much more pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment