Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hair Products

I love this line of Paul Mitchell Tea Tree hair products. I purchased the Shampoo, Conditioner and a Hair & Body Conditioner when going to Africa because it is supposed to be a natural mosquito repellent. That was back when I was a unseasoned and paranoid and now I would not even take shampoo to Africa. How silly? But I love this stuff! I especially loved the Hair & Body Conditioner. Oftentimes I barely had enough water to wet and rinse, so I would just shampoo and then put in the leave-in conditioner and use it as a lotion when needed. How handy is that? It smells amazing and makes your scalp tingle. And if you have hot water, it lathers well. It really is great stuff as far as hair products go, in and out of Africa. Below is a review I found on their hair and scalp treatment.
Made with Australian tea tree oil -- a natural antiseptic, germicide, and disinfectant hailed for its healing abilities -- this Paul Mitchell treatment is like an aromatherapy session for your hair and scalp. The minty tingle and refreshing smell will add a twist to your shampoo, condition, and hop-out-of-the-shower routine. As an added bonus, tea tree oil is a natural remedy for dandruff but isn't advertised that way, so you can cure white flakes discreetly.

No comments:

Post a Comment