Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Kitchenware


I bought these at the Williams Sonoma Outlet in Dawsonville a few years ago and I love them! I use them for everything...that once a year baking I do, that once a month egg beating for Saturday morning omelets, and my daily salad. Yes, I eat it right out of the mixing bowl, it's the perfect size. I don't always have room on the top rack and have, on occasion, put them on the bottom rack and they came out intact. I know these have been around for ages but, the nonslip base is an ingenious invention and the contoured lip makes pouring so much less messy, don't buy bowls without it.

"Essential equipment for cooking and baking, our lightweight melamine bowls are an asset in any kitchen. Each has a nonslip rubber ring on its base to help hold the bowl securely in place. A handle and contoured lip allow you to neatly pour batter into a baking pan or onto a griddle. And because the bowls won't react with acidic foods, they're ideal for preparing marinades". Top-rack dishwasher safe. 2, 3, and 4-qt. cap.; 9 1/2", 11" and 12 1/4" diam. Set of three. A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment